Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Month Picture


I meant to post this picture awhile ago Carson is 1 month old here, and now he is almost 7 weeks! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is starting to smile and make a few noises. He finally likes his bath. He still likes to sleep (just not for long stretches), and he likes his swing. We are pretty blessed to have a happy baby.

This was just a couple of days ago, sporting the cute outfit that Jason and Jen and the boys sent him. Thanks guys! The hair is a little unruly, but that's Carson's style :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh he is so cute! The outfit looks so cute on him. I wish we lived closer I want to see him so bad!! Its amazing how fast they grow isn't it?

Brittany said...

I love it! I personally love his hair.Oh, I just want to hold him!

Becky and Brian said...

Very Cute! He has great hair!

Hi Lary said...

He is so dang cute!! I think in the top picture he has a Scotty look going on.....That's precious! Can't wait to meet the little bugger!

Heidi said...

Oh I just love him...He is getting big so fast!