Sunday, July 11, 2010

July

I don't take enough pictures, but here are a few more of what we have been up to this summer:


Mom and Carson hanging out - we get to hang out a lot!


Dad and Carson taking a little snooze


Spending time with family - This is the first time Koy and Carson met. We were all in Eagar last weekend for the 4th of July, and I'm still not sure what Koy thinks of Carson. He is so sweet with him though and likes to give Carson knuckles. Carson cooperates, even though he has no idea what is going on.


Aunt Hilary and Grandma South FINALLY got to meet Carson.


This is us watching the Eagar parade on the 3rd of July! There is nothing like being home for Independence Day. We enjoyed spending time with quite a bit of family - though Jason and Jen and boys were greatly missed. We watched the parade, played outside in the grass and on the swing, watched fireworks, ate yummy food, played games, and had a good time. I love spending the 4th of July in Eagar because I'm reminded of who I am and where I come from. I love being from a town decked out in red, white, and blue. I love seeing flags everywhere. I love when people stop me in the grocery store and ask who I belong to. I especially love seeing everyone stand not only for the flag, but to honor the veterans who have fought for our freedoms. My Dad says the 4th of July was always his favorite holiday because he got a new pair of boots. I didn't get a new pair of boots, but I got to do all of the things I love. There's no place like home!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ah, I love being home for the 4th too. Cute pics.

Ash & Paul said...

haha, He is such a little man, I love it. so cute!

CeeJ said...

You definitely need to take lots of pictures!! They change so fast!!

He's adorable!! You have such a cute little family!! =)