Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 Months



Our growing boy is now 2 months old! I can hardly believe it! In other news, both Sam and I celebrated a birthday this month. I know that I definitely feel older this year. Sam surprised me by getting tickets to the Glee concert. We went last night, and it was a fabulous concert. It brought me back to my show choir days, and I thoroughly enjoyed the singing and dancing as well as the high school angst and drama portrayed in the show. Thank you Natalie and Jennica for watching our peanut so we could enjoy a date!

2 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

He is getting bigger! Happy Birthday! I would have enjoyed that concert and am glad you got a night out together!

Brittany said...

His cheeks are getting so very pinchable!

Happy Birthday to you and Sam!

Love ya.