Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sometimes I Thank God...

You know that country song "Unanswered Prayers"? Well, today I am really thankful for answered prayers. I have had a situation at school that I have been dealing with for some time. It would be inappropriate to go into much detail, but suffice it to say that I attended a big meeting today. Not everything was resolved exactly as I had hoped, but I was able to be calm and communicate well. The people that matter came away with a good impression of me, the way I did my job, and my honesty. I am so grateful that I can pray for help and receive it when I need it. Please excuse my ramblings, but I can't help but feel relieved as I get ready to start the next school year - tomorrow. Yikes. In other news, it has been an eventful couple of weeks. Stay tuned for posts and pictures.

No comments: