Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adios Reality

I have been on summer vacation, and I've taken a vacation from being around teenagers, doing laundry, getting up early, grading papers, and blogging! The week before school let out, Sam and I went to Maui with his company, Infusionsoft. Every year his company takes a reward trip, and we were able to go for the second time. It was wonderful, and I'm thankful for all of Sam's hard work that enabled me to enjoy almost 5 days in Maui. We spent our time on the beach (me = reading and laying out, Sam = surfing). We went snorkelling and saw some gnarly sea turtles. We went on a sunset dinner cruise and consumed more than our share of pina colladas, minus the alcohol of course. We went on a zipline. And on our last day, the first day of the season, we went parasailing. The parasailing was my favorite thing. It was fun being lifted off the boat and into the air and surprisingly relaxing floating along looking at some of the beauty of the island. I have included some videos below of our trip. We forgot our camera charger, so most of this trip is documented via video.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Awww I'm jealous {in the best way possible of course-he he}. Looks like soooooo much fun. Looks like a great way to start summer off right!

Mike said...

Holy Cripes. That looks like a real vacation and I guess I've never been on a real one.

Becky and Brian said...

What a fun vacation! I feel like I need one too! Glad you were able to go to such a beautiful place!

CeeJ said...

AWESOME!!! :D Parasailing is fun. We did that in Florida. Looks like a blast!! Thanks for sharing!! :)